Formed in 1968, Nazareth rose from the pubs and clubs of their native Scotland to become one of the most successful rock bands in the world, notching up a string of hit records along the way. Hard-working, honest, sincere, and unaffected by the vagaries of fashion, this band of the people have influenced many great artists.
Half a century later, and having sold in excess of 20 million albums around the globe, the legendary Nazareth are still rocking hard! 'Hair Of The Dog', originally released in 1975, is Nazareth’s 6th studio album, which will be reissued on purple coloured vinyl.
1. Hair of the Dog (2010 - Remaster)
2. Miss Misery (2010 - Remaster)
3. Guilty (2010 - Remaster)
4. Changin' Times (2010 - Remaster)
1. Beggars Day (2010 - Remaster)
2. Rose in the Heather (2010 - Remaster)
3. Whiskey Drinkin' Woman (2010 - Remaster)
4. Please Don't Judas Me (2010 - Remaster)